Interested in Applying for One of Our Transformational Grants?
We're so glad that you're interested! Before submitting your application, however, we highly recommend thoroughly reading through the process, making sure you know which of the five focus areas your organization fits best, and confirming that your organization pre-qualifies using the information below. Once you've done all of that, feel free to submit your application - good luck!
We are no longer taking applications for 2020 grants. Stay tuned for information regarding the timeline for 2021 grant applications.
The financial forms at the link below must be submitted along with your application in Submittable. If you have any questions about these forms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsure how to fill out the financial summary form? Check out this example before completing your own.
Download the financial summary form below. Once complete, please submit it with your application via Submittable.
The form for your initiative budget can be found below. Once complete, please submit it with your application via Submittable.
All Organizations applying to Impact100 TC must be/have the following:
- Tax-exempt public charity under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code
- Based in Antrim, Benzie , Grand Traverse, Kalkaska, or Leelanau counties.
- Be free of legal actions declared: including current or pending conflicts
Initiatives Eligible to apply for the Impact100 TC grant must:
- Serve residents of and expend funds fully in the 5 counties listed above.
- Be a new program, capital project, or expansion of an existing program or a new or expanded collaborative effort of several non-profit organizations
- Have a total project budget for the full Impact100 available grant
- Expend funds within 24 months of the award date or notify Impact 100 T.C. of timeline changes
- Designate one of the following focus areas: 1) Arts & Culture 2) Education 3) Environment, Recreation & Preservation 4) Family 5) Health & Wellness
- Grant applicants must have a plan for sustainability
The following are deemed Ineligible
- Debt reduction, operational deficits, operating expenses or overhead. (note: operating funds may be requested if applicable to a new initiative/project to be funded by Impact100)
- Grants to individuals
- Endowment funding
- Interim or bridge funding
- Partisan, legislative or political activity
- Capital improvements or renovations to property for the grant project where the organization may be denied access to at some point in time
- Is a project of an individual church, religious organization, or body of worship for its own benefit