Change the Future of Your Organization.
Interested in Applying for One of Our Transformational Grants?
We're so glad that you're interested! Before submitting your application, however, we highly recommend thoroughly reading through the process, making sure you know to which of the categories your organization fits best, and confirming that your organization pre-qualifies using the information below. Once you've done all of that, feel free to submit your application - good luck!
All Organizations applying to Impact 100 T.C. must be/have the following:
- Tax-exempt public charity under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code
- Based in Antrim, Benzie , Grand Traverse, Kalkaska, or Leelanau counties.
- Be free of legal actions declared: including current or pending conflicts
Initiatives Eligible to apply for the Impact 100 T.C. grant must:
- Serve residents of and expend funds fully in the 5 counties listed above.
- Be a new program, capital project, or expansion of an existing program or a new or expanded collaborative effort of several non-profit organizations
- Have a total project budget for the full Impact 100 available grant
- Expend funds within 24 months of the award date or notify Impact 100 T.C. of timeline changes
- Designate one of the following focus areas: 1) Arts & Culture 2) Education 3) Environment, Recreation & Preservation 4) Family 5) Health & Wellness
- Grant applicants must have a plan for sustainability
The following are deemed Ineligible
- Debt reduction, operational deficits, operating expenses or overhead. (note: operating funds may be requested if applicable to a new initiative/project to be funded by Impact 100)
- Grants to individuals
- Endowment funding
- Interim or bridge funding
- Partisan, legislative or political activity
- Capital improvements or renovations to property for the grant project where the organization may be denied access to at some point in time
- Is a project of an individual church, religious organization, or body of worship for its own benefit