Impact100 TC Grant Application Process
& A Timeline to Follow for Grant Applicants
Grant Application Process
Is your Non-Profit Eligible?
To qualify for an Impact 100TC grant, your organization must meet the following requirements:
- Tax-exempt public charity under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code
- Based in Antrim, Benzie, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska, or Leelanau counties.
- Be free of legal actions declared: including current or pending conflicts
Attend a Grant Application Workshop on November 14th:
Participants will be introduced to Impact100 Traverse City, learn about the five focus areas, find out about eligibility requirements, and be trained in the use of the Submittable electronic application.
Organizations must limit participation to two attendees from each nonprofit.
The attendees should include:
1) The nonprofit’s finance person responsible for developing the proposed project’s budget; and,
2) The individual responsible for writing the grant application.
Submit a Grant Proposal.
The Submittable grant application platform opens March 5, 2020. The deadline to submit a grant application is April 19, 2020 by 6:00p.m. A full timeline of the 2020 grant cycle is available here.
Additional information and the link to submit your application is available here.
Applications are reviewed:
- Focus group committees, composed of volunteer members of Impact100, read and score the applications including financial information submitted with the application, and perform site visits.
- Members from each focus group committee select finalist(s) for each of the five focus areas.
Non-profit finalists are announced!
Join us for our Meet the Finalists event as we announce the finalist in each of our focus groups. The Executive Summaries of the finalists selected (submitted within the grant application) are circulated to Impact100 TC members prior to the Annual Meeting where grantees will be selected by the entire membership.
Grants are Awarded at the Annual Member Celebration!
Representatives from each of the finalist organizations provide a short 10-minute presentation at the Annual Meeting. Presentation time is subject to change and will be confirmed at the Nonprofit Finalists Announcement.
Each Impact100 TC member votes at the annual meeting, or via absentee ballot, to determine the year's grant recipient(s).
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS THAT ARE NOT ADDRESSED ABOVE REGARDING THE IMPACT100 TC GRANT APPLICATION PROCESS, PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org.